Thursday, April 28, 2011

Korres Natural Lip Butter


I discovered this lip treatment on accident when I had a credit left at Sephora and it was the closest item to me that looked good. I am now addicted to this stuff. It keeps your lips smooth, with a slight shine, and all are made with shea butter. They are free from parabens, sulfates, fragrances, synthetic dyes, and petro-chemicals. I only know that they are sold at Sephora, but also online at Amazon.com. The reviews are seriously outrageous- a whopping 2,8oo people gave it 4.5 stars. These Korres butters come in seven flavors retail for $1o. I have the guava butter on my night stand and a jasmine butter in my purse. I have tried the others, but I think those are the best.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting this, i've been looking for a lip butter!

    ReplyDelete