Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Banana Republic Favorites

I apologize for my absence this last week. It has been quite the week for me as some of you may know. But busy or not, I still make an effort with my appearance every single day. I guess you can say it pushes me forward and keeps me motivated.

I can't believe Summer is right around the corner! It is my absolute favorite time of year. And not because I have a birthday...but because there's something about summer that just makes me happy. I get to wear clothing that feels like I am on vacation, I end up traveling a bit more, I see friends I haven't seen in a while and it recharges me for the rest of the year. Oh and a nice tan helps.

I usually purchase everything I want to wear in the summertime by now, but I haven't been shopping as much lately and honestly have had a hard time finding things I love. My closet has also grown to a place that I have plenty to wear all summer long and not wear anything twice. And nothing else will fit. My style is still evolving, but it can get a little boring considering that all my go-to things are white, off-white, ivory, cream, beige and tan. I do my best using colorful accessories, but it's usually just a watch or bracelet...though it does stand out with my plain outfit.

Here are some things I like at Banana Republic. If you haven't been there in a while I suggest taking a look. They have really stepped up in their versatility and have some great finds that you can't find anywhere else.

They make some of the best lightweight sweaters I have ever bought. They are great alone or for layering, but they last forever and never look bulky. The grey one below comes in four colors. These sell out quickly so I usually get two.









No comments:

Post a Comment