Saturday, April 2, 2011

Daily Dose of Chocolate

Because I need it and eat it everyday in some kind of form.

The healthiest way to eat it is dark and plain. What I hear is bitter and boring. While I do enjoy dark chocolate, my favorite will always be milk chocolate with almonds- pretty much any brand, but it's important that it's REALLY GOOD quality chocolate.

My neighbor, who's only known me for a few months, bought me some Lindt (Swiss) chocolate for Valentine's Day. I guess you don't have to be around me too long to know that I won't eat Hershey or Nestle brand bars (that's like 20 different bars). So basically no Butterfinger, Reese's, Crunch, Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, 100 Grand...oh I can go on forever. And Russell Stover and Godiva are nowhere near my top 10.

Okay I'm done now.

I swear it's because I wasn't allowed to eat them as a child and now they don't taste good to me.

Some of my absolute favorite brands are Lindt, Perugina, Milka, Ritter Sport, Green & Black's, and Merci.

Have you tried any of these? They are all pretty wonderful.

I enjoy shopping for chocolate too and love going to World Market because their variety is insane. They occasionally have a coupon to save $10 if you spend $30, which is worth it since some of these bars you can't find anywhere else and can cost as much as $4-10 per bar or box.

Right now I have the Green & Black's bar shown above and I can't wait to get into that tonight!









1 comment:

  1. My favourite is Green & Blacks, Lindt and Swedish Marabou.

    ReplyDelete