Sunday, April 10, 2011

L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream

I have always been aware of L'OCCITANE products, but nothing had ever caught my eye from the many times I've been to their store.
A few months ago when I was departing from Charles De Gaulle airport, I realized that I had some euros left. I didn't see the point in exchanging my money as the exchange rates are terrible.

I had my fill of coffee, baguettes, pastries and chocolate and discovered a L'OCCITANE kiosk in the middle of the airport.
It actually looked really out of place as it was just next to our gate.

I was able to buy a few hand creams and it came out less expensive than buying them in the states since it was duty-free! I have been using these creams non-stop. And every time I am with friends they try it and love it too. The reviews on Sephora.com are ridiculous- over 1,000 comments with a 5 star rating. It is definitely going to be hard to branch out using anything else for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment