Friday, November 25, 2011

Irish Cream Overboard


Everyone has their drink of choice.

Mine is really simple.

Almost too simple.

Vodka and soda.

Always.

For any occasion.

And it doesn't matter what kind of vodka it is.

Who am I?

During my late teen years (you know you started early too) it was all about the white russians, midori sours and pretty much anything with pineapple or a blended drink.

Those fun fruity blended drinks are now reserved for holidays only.

The last few weeks I've been craving some irish cream.

Yep, I didn't know I could actually crave a drink.

I decided to forego the Black Friday madness (really who am I??) in favor of having some irish cream in my coffee this morning.

And...

a few on the rocks this afternoon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment