Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Lotion


Donna Karan's deodorant, which I posted on my blog, has been getting rave reviews for years and I hadn't realized there's a lotion in the same scent as well.

I've read some reviews that people have been using this for decades and won't use anything else!

It's always difficult for me to find a lotion that is perfect and something I wouldn't mind putting on every single day.

I honestly think this one is the best I have ever tried. It feels amazing, never sticky, and a little goes a long way.

It also smells great, not too over powering, and the moisture lasts all day.

I wear perfume very sparingly, if ever, and I feel like the cost is (a bit) justified since perfume is always pricey.

This retails at Sephora, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus- 6.7 oz. for $42, 32 oz. for $98.

No comments:

Post a Comment