Friday, November 18, 2011

Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Bianca Pouchette' Crossbody Bag

That is quite the lengthy title for a little bag, but nonetheless, a great bag it is.

Cross-body bags have been around for many years, but I didn't start getting into them until a couple of years ago.

I have always favored totes and hobo style bags that fit on the shoulder.

As my style (slowly) evolved, I now really love these bags.

They come in so many styles, colors, and fabrics that is so hard to choose just one! And it's great that you can be hands-free with them for any occasion.

As some of you may have noticed, I am very much into neutrals and STILL cannot move away from this. I love the way that color looks...just not on me.

I think this bag can be taken from day to night and this grey isn't as strong as a black bag would be. The strap is adjustable, it comes in several colors and retails for $328. It is available at Nordstrom and Zappos.com.

Did you know that Zappos now carries more high-end brands and shipping is free on purchases and returns? They also have great customer service just incase you are reluctant to shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment