Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Barney Butter Bliss

After years of eating peanut butter I just needed something else...something better. I have tried several brands of almond butter, but nothing even comes close to Barney Almond Butter. I haven't gone back to peanut butter since.

I crave it when I get up, I crave it when I am traveling and when I run out.

It is made in a peanut-free facility, the texture is super smooth, there's no need to stir (like many other brands), it's all natural, gluten free, and does not require refrigeration.

I use this on toast (almost every day), in my oatmeal, with apples, with bananas, with celery, on crackers or pretzels, and by the spoonful.

It is THAT good.

You may just never go back to peanut butter.



*Available at Whole Foods, Vitamin Cottage and Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment