Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I wish I found it a long time ago. It is oil-free, non-drying, not tested on animals, and thoroughly removes dirt and oil. The main ingredients are salicylic acid, cinnamon bark, and ginger root.

Kiehl's is known for keeping their ingredient list small and keeping things light so it doesn't cause skin irritation. It heals existing blemishes, prevents new ones, and leaves skin clean, but not tight. I love the way my skin feels after using this!

It retails for $21 - though a little goes a long way. I put some water into my hand to foam it up a bit and then put it onto my face. If you are looking for a new cleanser I highly recommend this one.

There's not a lot out there that are quite this good. Oh and it was in Allure's Best of Beauty Awards in 2009 and 2010.

*Available at Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales and Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment