Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aveda Lip Saver SPF 15

I had to force myself to use the rest of my store credit at Aveda because I've come to realize that I will lose it or not use it in the future.

I picked this out because they had it placed conveniently on the counter right by the register.
I thought $8.50 was a bit steep for a basic looking chap-stick, but I was determined to use every dollar.

I have to say that this is one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have ever used and I don't need to impulsively reapply every hour.

The SPF is great because your lips are the next thinnest part on your face, next to under your eyes. The SPF not only protects you from UV exposure, but from harsh environmental factors too. And it's water-proof!

It is made with cinnamon leaf, clove, beeswax, sunflower and anise oils. It does have a bit of an earthy scent to it, but what Aveda products don't?

(35o people rated this product 4.8 stars out of 5.o)


No comments:

Post a Comment