Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32

There are many contributing factors that lead to aging and unfortunately one of the first places you see it is around your eyes.

I started using eye creams around the age of 20, but I don't know if it did anything considering that was the time in my life I would bake in the sun for hours..sometimes with sunscreen and sometimes without.

UVA/UVA rays are the leading cause for wrinkles, discoloration, sagging, etc. While I realize that lifestyle plays into aging as well, the sun plays a much bigger role than we think.

I don't always use SPF in my daily lotion, but if it's not in there, then it is in my foundation. So I always have some sort of protection. I have been using the same eye cream during the day and night, but find that it is a bit heavy for daytime, so I thought I would try this instead. The reviews are wonderful and it's made specifically for the eye area.

Here's the description-

A rich eye-area cream that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin's radiance while providing exceptional protection against UVA/UVB rays. Protects the delicate eye area from UVA/UVB rays to prevent signs of premature aging. Minimizes the appearance of UV-induced fine lines and wrinkles and promotes resilient-looking skin. Concentrated cream texture defends against dryness. Contains rose apple leaf extract, an antioxidant that prevents the production of free radicals. Formulated with Light Diffusing Powder to give a brighter look to eye area skin.

Sounds great right?? I would take this with a grain of salt, but applying SPF will prevent damage in the future.

Had I known that my years of laying out on the beach and pool would catch up to me, I DEFINITELY would have done things a bit differently. And I do mean a bit since being tan when I was younger was more important than listening to your mother.

A little goes a long way in this little tube that retails for $32.50. You can find it at Nordstrom or Sephora.



No comments:

Post a Comment