Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoes



  • Genuine Hand-Sewn Tru-Moc Construction for Durable Comfort
  • Stain and Water Resistant Leather for Durable and Lasting Wear
  • 360° Lacing System™ with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
  • Shock Absorbing EVA Heel Cup for Added Comfort
  • Leather Footbed With Contoured Arch Support Provides Under-Foot Comfort
  • Non-Marking, Rubber Outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet/ Dry Traction

  • Yes I know these scream I belong in the Hamptons or the Catalina wine mixer,
    but that is why I like them.
    They are shoes to be worn on holiday, but that doesn't mean you
    have to wait for one...
    Maybe some of you have noticed I love 'resort-wear' so these fall right into
    my favorite category. I have the ones pictured
    and also a pair of plaid ones that I have yet to wear.
    While I do not spend that
    much time on boats, these look great with with dresses, shorts, jeans, and pants.
    They retail for $85 and are available
    at a Nordstrom near you, sperrytopsider.com, amazon.com and zappos.com.
    And I know they do go on sale quite often.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment